Lets say you couldn't see my age, you never saw my writing style, you never saw my profile, interests, etc.

You have no preconceptions what to ever, I'm a complete stranger to you.

Be Honest!

link

So I either look younger, or older.

What makes my look older? What features tell you that I'm older?

What features tell you I'm younger?

Most Helpful Girl

• wow apparently I'm way off by both your real age and what the others thought so far but when I saw that pic I thought...22.

• Well a couple of times when I was a freshman in High school a couple of girls asked if I was a senior xD

What Girls Said 21

• uhm...hairstyle is kind of amateurish,I mean an older guy would probably get over the hair spiked up thing..so that isn't helping...plus your face it's really young looking,your features are those of a boy.Doesn't look like you would actually need to shave. I mean you do look young.

• XD I'm getting facial hair. More than peach fuzz, but not much yet :s

I'm looking for a new hair style. Something with spikes though. I really think I don't look good with bangs.

• Hey I get it,I mean I look much younger than my age and it has ALWAYS bugged me ,but it's not a productive thing to worry about because there is not much you can do exept work on stuff like hairstyles and clothes etc.........Why bangs ? Is your hair naturally straight ? If so why not a military hair cut ,that is kinda rugged and older looking.But believe me you look fine! One day it will be cool to look younger :

• 16 or 17 or 18 ish

• your large facial features make you look older, but I guess that the others are right in that your hairstyle and hairless face makes you look young.

• 17-18

• you look about my little brothers age, he's 15. 16 may be stretching it.

• On this...ordinary pic, you look older (23), but when you smile (on the last one in your profile), you look your age. :)

• first thought was "So 15"

Second thought "He could be 17"

third though "yeah, somewhere in between those"

• id say 16. you have the gorgeous skin and the way you do your hair..

• 18

• you look 17. kinda. =) umm... good skin, hair style looks like your 15, your smile 16, but you def. look 16...haha.

• 16

• i think about 16.

• not bad looking...but a little too cocky in the photo. Big turn off for most chics

• your glasses make you look intelligent and educated so you either on you first year of college or just got out of highschool I love the hair very rocker style you have a cute baby face I would say 19 but you could be 20

• I would think you are young because you have perfect complexion.

• 14

• 16 or 17. Am I close? lol

• You look 16. BTW: your hair is awesome.

• you look about 18-20

• id say 16 or 17

• Honestly, you look like 14 /15 years old, You look younger because you have like baby facial features. Not actually baby facial features. You know what I mean.

What Guys Said 6

• You look around 16-17. Your hair reminds me of trolls... xD

• Haha, had spiked hair since 4th grade. I tried it down, but I think it doesn't look good.

• 16 possibly 17

• 13. Have your balls dropped yet?

• 15/16. The hair definitely isn't working for me.

• You look at 15 to me.

• You look younger, about maybe 16-18. I guess maybe from what I viewed in the pic makes you look older, you're skin tone makes you look young.