Is it worth talking to this girl again?

For some reason, I was thinking that maybe I should talk to this girl again, but it's been a month. I was talking to her on Facebook and she lives in Canada. If you don't know who I'm talking about go on my profile and look at the questions I asked. It was sort of hard to talk to her cause it would take a while for her to message back. This is my last message to her:

This will probably be the last time I will message you. I know that I am some random guy talking to you. I know that nothing will probably ever come out of this. I wanted to let you know that I liked you. I thought that something more could have came out of this, but it looks like I was wrong. I'm not holding anything against you. Whether you want to keep talking and get to know each other personally is up to you. It was cool getting to know you. Hope that everything goes well for you in the future. Peace

Anyone else want to share their opinions on this?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Why would that be your last message?

It's kind of clingy.

You can just reignite things by talking on Skype, and hearing her voice.

• I don't have her Skype if she even has one. It was my last message cause at that time it was sort of hard to talk to her since she didn't respond often. She also lived in canada, which is far from where I lived. Earlier on she said she didn't know me personally so I don't know any other way to do that. I thought there was no hope.

• There's no hope because you gave up.

• ok I'll accept what you have to say.