I like a boy who has a girlfriend who is a bitch and always annoy me !! please help me

i like this guy whos so nice and sensative but doesn't show it. I followed him on twitter and his words made me go banana's !

he's at my college and I see him everyday ! I found out soon that he has a girlfriend. and his girlfriend told him to block me. and I didn't know that till now. so after few days I saw that he unblocked me so I followed him again but this time I didn't retweet anything I just read it. but in few hours when he saw I followed him again he blocked me again!

and his girlfriend always looks at me in a bitchy way ... everybody knows that she is a bitch but she always say words to annoy me and I'm getting pissed its been a month ! so just now I saw that he put his twitter in private . I see him a lot of times looking at me and he always listen to what my friends talk about and listens to what I say(ears dropping). I just don't know what to do. but first thing I really want that bitch to stop annoying me ! please help me and tell me what shoould I do. plus out of all the girls she told him to block me and some girls talked to him but he never answers . I don't know why me she told to block !

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're being a bit irrational here. She's annoying you? You're the one who has feelings for HER boyfriend and kept making that obvious on a social media for everyone to see. Not to be mean, but I see you as being the annoyance in this situation. He kept blocking you because he wants to be with his girlfriend, and you are making his girlfriend uncomfortable.

Try meeting some nice, single guys.

• I didn't stalk him because all the girls followed him I just tweeted something because I broke up with my boyfriend and his words helped. Plus if he blocked me then why did he unblock lol that's weird . So he shouldn't have unblocked me . I hated him when I knew what that girrl did. I never showed him that I like him! I just started liking him more but no one knows that. His girlfriend knew it was all a mistake. But she wantd tokeep playing that game. :)

What Guys Said 1

• He loves you. He would die for you ...

What Girls Said 4

• i think you should back down a little bit. I'm actually in the same situation but backwards. myy boyfriend is the one texting this girl and its pissing me off because I think she likes him. I know he loves me so I haven't told him to do anything about it... yet... and if he blocked you for her then he loves her and isn't willing to give her up. I'm sorry.. yeah I think if given the chance you guys could be friends but you like him and whether or not she knows that its the truth. you should back off and find another single man. sorry.

• She is being a bitch because your after her boyfriend. My honest opinion would be to back down. There are probably a lot of guys who are just as sweet if not even better then him. Think of it this way if things don't work of him and her then you know he will be loyal and won't cheat.

• She is jealous, so she wants you blocked. It's her boyfriend not yours so you should respect that and move on.

• It's called eves dropping, not ear dropping.

And I'd be a royal bitch too if some girl was basically stalking my boyfriend. So stop that. Move on.

• I didn't stalk him you didn't understand the story. And she's a low class kid. She doesn't have to play around and be a bitch. Is she was wise she would come to me and I will tell her the story. And I didn't know if you retweet something it means your stalking looool. I like him but no one knows and I just now liked not when I retweeted something on his twitter. And the funny part is why did he unblock me ?