Looking younger than I am, how to change it?

I'm 16, but I look like 12 or 13, I am often mistaken for a child, and it's annoying me, a lot. What should/can I do about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Grow some facial hair?

• It's not as easy as you think it is. For people who look young naturally, it will take years for them to grow facial hair.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm 19 and look like I'm 12. Just wait it out. I hear it'll be better for us when we're in our 30's and 40's.

• Same here lol. xD

Hmm I think you just have to wait, life and time will change many things.

But maybe changing your dressing style and hairstyle, will change that look a little.

• Same here. I'll be 30 in 4 weeks and people say I look like I'm 19.

• Might want to adjust your age on your profile...little confusing.

What Guys Said 3

• I had this problem until I was about 18 and could grow half decent facial hair. Last weekend a girl tried to guess my age and said 26 so I'm definitely over that problem now.

If you can grow a beard that looks alright then do so, if not putting on some muscle at the gym might help a little if you are skinny. There isn't much else you can do but wait.

• get used to it.. I'm 28 and people still mistake me for being in my teens

• Same here I am 40 and people assume I am 7 year old