Ladies, How many pairs of high heels do you own?

How many pairs of wedges, high heels, and stilettos do you own?

Do you have any shoes just for the bedroom? What are they? What do they look like?

Whats the difference in spiked heels and stilettos?

Most Helpful Girl

• I own only one pair of ankle boot heels,which are worn once every blue moon for no longer than 10mins.

What Girls Said 3

• Gog, I must have over 50 pairs of heels, of all varieties. I've always felt more at home in skirts and dresses so naturally, heels go along with that to complete the picture. I actually like wearing heels and don't find them uncomfortable at all. Of course I do have some extra sexy strappy sandals and pumps for those "special occasions", like most of us gals. Some of us are too shy to admit it,though,ha,ha!

• Wedges - Three pairs

High heels - About 30

Stilettos - Just one.

They're for clubbing and for different events.

• i am not sexually active so I don't have specific sex shoes but I have shoes I would wear for sex but are still acceptable to wear in public :P

i have at least ten pairs of heels and wedges I would ay perhaps more but my feet have been the same size for 9 years

spiked heels and stilettos are essentially the same thing.

What Guys Said 1

• Your profile picture explains a lot