Do you find it attractive when ladies have tattoos?

I'm 21 and I don't have a tat on me but I'm thinking of getting one. Possibly getting one on my lower hip but that won't be in the near future. I've dated guys with tats & I find it hot, depending on what it is and where its located of course. Anyway, guys what do you think.. ladies with tats?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honest opinion:

Absolute turn-off for me. I like girls to look natural. I've never been a fan of pierces outside of the ears and tats are even worse IMO. Your body is not a canvas. I want to see that beautiful skin, but I don't want to see it hidden behind a bunch of ink or excessive makeup. The female body is such an amazing thing that it doesn't need a second coat of paint. If a girl had a lot of other good qualities, I would still consider dating her, but the tats would still be a huge turnoff nonetheless.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't mind tattoos. One or two small ones can look hot as long as it doesn't cover up the entire body. You just need to find the right one that looks good on you.

• turn offfffffffffffff

• If you are getting a tatoo that symbolizes you and has meaning, then it is nothing more than a turn on because it shows that you are not afraid to show who you are. If you are getting one that you are unsure of or are getting it just to have one, then it could only lead to you resenting it in the long run...and yes placement is another issue. If you get one that only a "special" person can see, then it leads to guys wondering how many guys have seen it before and that is a turn off.

• no.

too retro. Not original anymore. looks trashy or like a clown or too Wal Mart.

• ya...especially on theier boobs and back above the ass.its very sex and hot

• it depends where its at and what its of. like a tramp stamp lol

What Girls Said 0