Guys: what kind of dress do you like more on a girl

for prom, what kind of dress do you like most?

1. short

2. long ball gown

3. mermaid style

4. Fitted style

try google if you don't know what they look like

Thank You! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I love the fitted style a lot.

It really complement the overall beauty of women.

What Guys Said 7

• It really depend on the girl. But for a prom a long ball gown would be bad because you would have a hard time dancing in it. Same thing I would think with the mermaid style. I'm sure where ever you go from there your date would love what you look like. But really you have to be comfortable in it because if I was your date I wouldn't want to be with someone who didint want to have all the fun possible because she didn't feel comfortable in her dress. Good luck and have fun

• in this order

short

fitted

mermaid

ball

I don't like the ball and mermaid styles. But I don't like most prom dresses anyways.

• Long ball gown all the way.

• I like fitted and anything but black.All you gals buy black dresses,lol.I think a nice dark blue or colored dresses look sexiest esp if you have a matching thong,wow.

• ummm, I don't know really, probably a short style would look good on the girl of my dreams, but it would depend on the girl

• Depends on your body really but I'd say fitted style

• Prom is for long dresses...not short ones

What Girls Said 1