Girl brushing against guys, for attention?

One girl in my class was walking behind and there was HUGE space and she brushed against me I don't know how she managed to do tat. She doesn't laugh a lot but whenever the teacher and I have a discussion she is always smiling or laughing and hiding to it to do so & I caught her looking at me sometimes but I HIGHLY Doubt she's interested because she looks cold. I think she has a kid, she's like 19 or 20. but Did she want my attention?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep. Some chicks will bump into you and try and make it seem unintentional. Others will brush their body parts against you in a not so subtle way. Whichever way, they want to be noticed, and probably are shy or just don't have the courage or know how to tell you in a direct way. Some will even be mean to you at first (psycho hose beast alert), then try to be sweet to balance it out. Me, I really like it when women push their boobs against me, subtly or not. It's usually a good sign, if she is your type and you're not gay. Ya gotta learn the game, and I don't mean be a player. That's a whole other latent homosexuality issue you don't want to get involved in, unless you want to surround yourself with other self loathing males that may or not be latent homos. Players spend too much money on clothes and their hair to be straight. But that's another subject...

What Girls Said 4

• Yes. I only brush against guys when there is a huge space, when I want him to notice me, same as when I laugh at his jokes. If I want him to notice me, I'm always smiling when he sees me.

• i think she did it to get your attention and seems like she maybe want you more then a friend

• we never talked. lol

• oh right, sorry I just reread it. lol you should go talk to her and see what happens. I do it to guys that I'm attracted too to get their attention and definitely works.

• Not just because she looks cold means she doesn´t have desires for guys, everybody needs affection, don´t fall into the prejudice that you have of her. Maybe she does like you, so give her a chance, flirt a little and see if she responds well to it.

• Yes, Just cos a girl looks "cold" doesn't mean that she is a cold or harsh person. Some people (me included) have the kind of "do not approach me" face, even if they are actually nice and want you to talk to them. It can be a rather annoying drawback.

As for brushing against you, could have been a accident but I doubt it. If she did it really subtly then looked back a little embarrassed, then I say she likes you :)

What Guys Said 2

• If you're interested in her, do something, doesn't matter why she's doing this. She seems like she's got a thing, but who cares, just assume it if you want her.

• Maybe you would not belive some of the things I've done and seemed unbelivable cold when I truly loved that person.. the only time I've been in love was once a couple years ago and I don't think I showed a single sign that I was interested I'm incredibly shy naturally and experiencing love for the first time amplified it 100x she smiled at me 3 times when passing and I did nothing. zip no expression not a single word she tried talking to me once and mumbled kind of wasn't loud she was facing me and I just sat there and ignored her. yeah I know f***ed up and lots of other things I know I really hurt her to it haunts me everyday.

• interestingly enough I had a girl do this to me twice in HS she brushed into me twice and and said sorry very shy like.