If a man likes a woman but is trying to hide it, will he give her mean look?

How do you guys act when your trying to hide how you feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• No I wouldn't give her a mean look, I'd act professional.

• one minute he's looking down while talking to me and touched me with his finger, then he looks up and has this mean look on his face as he moves in for a hug, I'm like wow, that is odd.. its so weird..

• It's probably just his social skills.

What Guys Said 4

• Depend on how mature the guy is. If the guy is not very mature, then when the girl he like does not give him any attention then the guy may be dissappointed and unintentionally gives the girl mean look. If he is matured, then I am sure he will hide his feeling well if he want to.

If I am trying to hide my feeling, I will try not to have eye contact I guess. I may also avoid the person.

• I don't even look at her at all, especially if she's way out of my league because I don't want her to think I'm just another creepy that wants to f*** her or something.

• Just show how you feel

• I've looked him up and down many times, and smile at him a lot..he should know by now that I like him. But I guess it can be confusing ..maybe I will just tell him

• No definitely not

• hmm, this guy looked me up and down slowly, kept smiling at me etc..but when he went to give me a hug he had a mean look on his face? is it mind games?

• He might want to just play with you

What Girls Said 0