Which bathing suit do you think is hottest/would look best? Please honest answers!

SOOO..

im looking for a bathing suit to wear.

as it is extremely warm out here already. and I needed some opinions. honest ones.

my sizes are.

36b

35 waist

45 hips (Butt included) I know big. I could lose a few pounds. my thighs are large.nasty I know.

ALSO... ANY SUGGESTIONS ON A STYLE OF TOP THAT would MAKE MY GIRLS APPEAR LARGER. AND CLEAVAGE.

1

link

2

link

3

link

DO NOT OPINIONATE ON THE GIRLS. LOOK AT THE SUITS.
--- which would look best with my figure including the style.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the second one, personally.

• No opinions on why the second one.?

• It's a bit more exotic than the other two, something I haven't seen as much and it shows less skin leaving more to the imagination instead of the third one showing just about everything. I think either all of them look good, but the second and third one look better, in my opinion.

• Thank u.

sounds pretty good.

What Guys Said 5

• i like the first one personally

• Whatever's the most comfortable to you, and any color that doesn't absorb heat will be the best one. Try the blue suit.

• i dk the difference, but I like the first one, maybe just cause of the color

• Damn I'd like those girls to take me to vaginatown!

• I'd pic tha second and those are some nice ass measurments if you ask me lol for real tho I like that

What Girls Said 2

• you look like you can tan, so you can pull off any color. the suits all looked the same to me? halter top suits seem to push the girls up more, the triangle cut ones, unless you have D's will make them look a bit smaller and sometimes spread too far out.. tube top ones will flatten you out unless you have D's or sillicone. if you're extremely flat, a tube top with riffle some how help make you look like you have more oomf. if ur just going to tan, wear the sillicone inserts; cheaper if bought at walmart (do not swim in them!) hmm.. whit is exotic and pure sometimes makes them look bigger.. animal print is SEXY. if you don't like your hips stay away from those bottoms in the pics or wear a sexy shrong. boy short cuts make ur but look bigger. to sexify the look, wear a belly necklace and sexy dangaly earrings! hope I helped! also, if you feel sexy, you look sexy! love the skin you're in!

• Wow great advice. I am currently tanning so its whatever color. what kind of bottoms do you recommend?

• Do animal print its sooo sexy! it will bring out your tan too. I emailed you too,

• I like the first one for color, but the third one looks like it would be better for support of the bust