Do you agree with the statement "looking hot and happy is the best revenge?"

after being broken hearted or being rejected do you think being hot and happy getting in shape new hair-do is the best revenge?

because I feel like I've gained weight and lost my beauty after heartbreak and I want to get back on track. I don't want him to see me this way its so embarrassing.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I actually think the best revenge is moving on. Showing him you don't need him and you don't live for him.

• Yes, I do think that it's good revenge. I've done this a few times, and it works. When you break up with a guy, or when he rejects you but there still could be a little bit of feelings on his part, if you dress well, carry yourself well, and look good, and be happy, it kills him, and he regrets leaving you. you can see the little tinges of jealousy and regret in his eyes. He sees what he lost, and wants it back, but can't have it, and it drives him crazy. so if you get into shape, clean yourself up, and get your happiness back, you'll get revenge on him.