Guys: why do you guys go for the slutty girls?

its really annoying

Most Helpful Guy

• well why do you girls go for jerks that treat you like crap infact why do you girls marry woman abusers that makes a lot of sense.And those slutty girls aren't always slutty just because they dress like that some girls are slutty but some dress like that because that's there style and half the girls you think that are slutty aren't they just don't want to be rude so they give the guy a chance and when they see that's how they treat her they move on and some girs can't not be with out a boyfriend it's just in there heads that they can't be alone.

What Guys Said 5

• Jarett pretty much summed it up there.

• most guys look for looks (especially before college) before anything. it's just a common fact, tough to deal with but I am sure you can find some nice guys who like you for your personality.

• Because the guy is looking to use a girl for sex. He isn't interested in the girl, only in satisfying his own desires. You don't want a guy like that anyway.

• Only the guys that aren't actually worth dating do that.

• Because those guys... Want To Get Laid. Score. Have sex. Do the nasty. Get it?

Slutty girls are the easiest type of girl to get into bed with. and I don't mean sleepover

What Girls Said 2

• Guys who go for slutty girls solely for their sluttiness are lazy because the slutty ones are easy.

• I concur lovablelaureng. I concur!