Do any guys even like blond hair anymore?

I have naturally ash blond hair like this link and this link

but I've been dying it dark brown,black or red, for my entire 4 years of high school. No one knows what my hair really looks like, so I can't tell if it would look better or worse than dark hair. Also, I've been hearing lately that guys would prefer brunettes over blondes anyday. Is there really a negative stereotype still? Or should I just screw it and go back to my natural blond hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• Blonde hair catches the eye quicker ., get noticed more often . and yes it is more of a sexual symbol... they look more attractive ''from far... ''

But the two girls I had the biggest crushes on one was brunette and was had black hair. I am not talking about sexual attraction but a crush .. .. and when I had a crush on that girl with black hair.. I forgot all blondes that were around me. Really.

Just to comment on what IPOOD said below.. I don't prefer small breasts or chubby girls.. an average girl with a great face and a great smile will do it for me.. the rest I have no preference ,.. provided of course her hair matches her face .

My opinion any way

What Guys Said 11

• Those pics don't look that blond.

I only see a negative stereotype with blond highlights that are super yellow. It give the "blonde hooker" look, but it's still sexy.

• I like blond hair, but it frankly doesn't matter. My 3 biggest crushes were brunette, orange and blond - girls. thus hair color is not that of a big deal.

• I don't really care for blond hair,

But I know a lot of guys that do.

• I like blond hair. What freaks me out are really white blond girls, whose eyebrows are hard to distinguish.

• Yes, we like blondes still. I'd say 70-80% of the attractive girls in undergrad at most Florida/Georgia schools are blond. Up north at home the trend seems to be darker hair and edgier looks, but the southern belles down here are absolutely smoking hot. Anyways, it's not the hair color in the end, it's the attitude and how you rock it. Change can be refreshing sometimes, I'd let it grow out.

• It's about how your face looks, rather than your hair color.

• Huh? I normally go for brunettes..but I have dated blondes and am aggrieved that I have never dated a redhead...honestly...as far as priorities go...I truly believe that hair color is WAY down the list for most men.

• redheads

• lol. Many guys love blondes

• I just don't like dyed hair, whatever color it is.

• I like blond hair

What Girls Said 7

• The hair in the pictures look brown to me.

My hair is naturally golden blond and I'm curious about that too. A lot of girls with dark hair think that I have some kind of advantage with guys because I'm a blond. One time a girl suggested that I would have to dye my hair brown to fairly see how attractive I "really" am to guys.

But then I hear (especially on GAG) that guys are into brunettes and not blondes.

I'm not sure what to believe but I think that natural hair looks better than unnatural hair no matter what.

• In real life, blond hair is preferred nearly all around the world, especially in places where it doesn't often occur naturally.

On GAG though, guys like the opposite. On here, small breasts, dark hair, and chubby girls are worshipped. Best not to ask appearance based q's on here, or assume the opposite of what guys on here say is the truth

• Hey I am brunette and sometimes I wish I were a blond because blond hair is really so sexy :) and no there are loads of guys who would prefer blond over brunette anyday :) I tried going blond once but guess what?didnt really suit me..:(

be proud of your hair color.Really if I were you I wouldn't even dye it dark or anything.Plus not many girls are naturally blond so yea xx

• neither of those pics are blond.. you have brown hair

• yes

• No, every blond in the world is alone now.

• your hair isn't really blond it's like light mousy brown honestly, I have the same color. that color is very dull but making it a lighter blond would look good. guys do like blond if it looks good on the girl but usually a lighter, brighter blonde.