Makeup or no makeup?

Say there were identical twins of average looks. One is caked in makeup and the other is bare faced. If you had the chance to get to know/be friends with only one of them, which would you approach?

Most Helpful Guy

• No makeup. It's just unnatural which is something that's never appealed to me.

What Guys Said 4

• The one with no makeup. To me, this indicates someone who is more secure and self-confident - definitely more attractive to me.

• Easy answer..No Makeup...that was a good question as I would normally prefer SOME eye makeup..I hate the cheek sh*t

• no makeup:D

• Of course the no make-up

What Girls Said 4

• Makeup does not necessarily have to be caked on. It can be nicely done and make you look better.

It's a rarity that anyone looks good without makeup, and if I'll be honest because everyone is based on looks nowadays I'd probably choose the girl with makeup on. I don't know your definition of makeup being 'caked' on but it may necessarily not be. Sometimes people mean it's caked on when it's applied at all.

Anyways, I'd choose the girl with makeup. She'd probably look more put together and it would look like she takes more time with her appearance.

Sometimes I just think the things people say on here are so unrealistic. They don't apply to people irl, seriously.

• The physical looks are irrelevent to me when it comes to approaching someone. The one who has a good attitude and has a cool personality is the one I would approach.

• No make up. Seriously I hate it when girls apply too much foundation or too much lipstick and blush on. It makes them look cheap.

• no makeup