Should I be pissed off?

I'm quite a insecure person about my appearance,i have been through a lot to look how I am now and I'm still not happy with what I look like.My boyfriend mentions how pretty girl celebs are like every opportunity he can and it winds me up.He KNOWS how it makes me feel,just the other day he mentioned how pretty someone else's girlfriend is and I was like wtf! I don't know if he knows how it REALLY upsets me.I have talked to him before about it but ovs it is falling on deaf ears.

should I just keep mentioning it to him and how it makes me feel or just do the same to him?i know he HATES it when I look at a other guy as he has admitted he doesn't like it cos it takes the attention off him

Most Helpful Girl

• I know exactly how you feel. I never have been insecure on the way I look but my ex boyfriend used to mention how pretty celebs can be right in front of me. It gets annoying and I did try to talk to him about it when were going out. Just do the same thing by mentioning how good looking some male celebs can be. Sometimes people don't listen and get the message until you act the way they are acting.

What Guys Said 2

• You should tell him how you feel. I've known guys who talk about other girls hottness in front of their female partner and they will just laugh it off, but I was in a relationship where my ex would get mad if I mentioned something like that...so I never did.

If he REALLY knows it bothers you and he still does it, then he's just a d***. Just make sure you tell him straight forward how it makes you feel and if he continues to do it despite your request, he's not boyfriend material.

• We both in our 20's and have been together a year.He doesn't do it all the time but when he gets the chance to he just comes out with it.He does know how it makes me feel,i can't keep repeating myself =/

• Your boyfriend is a child, get rid of him, for your own well-being.

What Girls Said 1

• that used to bother me until I realized I wanted his exes to be pretty to know if he had good taste. if he thought an ugly girl was pretty and I didn't it made him look desperate for anything. The best you can do is agree with him. there are plenty of beautiful women in this world. you can't worry about EVERY time he looks at another girl. Just enjoy being pretty with them and remember your still his. rub it in his face that he can't have him! don't be sensitive about this