Guys! What looks hotter on a girl: Spandex/leggings or yoga pants?

I'm thinking leggings because they're tighter and more form fitting...yoga pants are too but they're just a bit looser. still I thought I'd check with you guys on here because I'm really trying to turn him on! ha ha thanks!

0|0
5|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Regular jeans.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I thought they were the same thing

0|0
    0|0
  • They are equally tight where it counts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yoga pants on fit women are sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more partial to leggings under a skirt or dress.

1|0
    0|0
  • What anonymous girl said ha ha :D

0|0
    0|0
  • what is the difference they are tight that is all it matters right lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings

0|0
    0|0
  • None, a thong a really tight things

0|0
    0|0
  • Black Spandex/leggings... Someone had them on in the gym today and WOW...!

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings

0|0
    0|0
  • Spandex??????????

0|0
    0|0
  • Go with leggings

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear nothing. That will work. (;

0|0
    0|0
  • Never wear leggins as pants. Its one thing to wear leggings but it's another to wear them as pants

1|0
    0|0
    • Why do you say that?

• Show All
    • I agree. it just ummm... reveals too much, I guess. Only little girls could wear leggings as pants, and even then it's only OK if the leggings are thick. For adults, if they want to wear leggings as pants, the top should be longer than your butt.

• No, I just don't think you should do it at all

What Girls Said 5

• Here in Australia its yoga pants.. Guys go crazy for yoga pants here, it tightens up your arse and gives it a nice fuller look (trust me i have several pairs) haha

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a site dedicated to yoga pant link

While legging should really not be wear as pant. The last girl who did that, well I she must not realized that her white undies is showing through..

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter, they are both tight on the butt and thigh areas

1|0
    0|0
  • I would go with the yoga pants... they are about equal as far as tightness goes but I know that usually girls get judged harshly for wearing spandex or leggings by girls and even some guys, whereas all I hear about yoga pants are... "God bless you for wearing them". Lol and every girl knows how comfy they are. Plus leggings should never be worn as pants.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's all the same... guys just like them because they're tight on the butt..

2|4
    0|0