What do you think of Marilyn Monroe?

what do you think of her look? her acting? I saw her in a movie and she was portrayed as such a dumb idiot. also it's an old movie and the roles were VERY gender based. society today is a lot more gender neutral.

what do you think of that old fashioned thing where women are treated almost like delicate children and taken care of by a man.

i'm a naturally submissive type and sometimes I feel like I wish I could have that life instead of the way women are today. I am probably in the minority though.

Most Helpful Guy

• Never seen any of her movies. I don't think she was attractive and I know she was skank. I don't think much of her.

What Guys Said 7

• Wayyy before my time

• I'm yet to see her films. But I love her looks. The femininity in her smile. The innocence in her face.

• I think she's pushing up daisies... I never thought she was at all attractive. She's from a different era. She acts ditsy and fake. I can't think of one thing I like about her.

• Overrated

• I've never seen any of her movies. As for looks she was okay but in my opinion she wasn't drop dead sexy.

• I've never seen her in a movie

• She had a bush and I like those.

• lol

• I wish more girls were like her about that!

What Girls Said 5

• I really like Marilyn Monroe.

She had talent, great comedic intuition, and could sing and dance too. She was also a very gorgeous woman who knew how to attract attention. Her acting was nice-really good in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes and Some Like It Hot..and those are just my personal favs..not the movies she gets the most credit for.

I don't want to be treated with all the limitations of the 50's but would like to be treated nice. Sometimes I like to be treated especially tender but that's only by one guy (not all of them)

• She always played the dumb blond but ironically she had a genius IQ. I think it was something like 168.

• i love marilyn. I love how she used her beauty and charm to get what she wanted. I think all beautiful women should. wed have to work twice as hard as the men to succeed if we didn't. I've used my looks and charm to get a lot of things. not sex! my looks and charm. meaning the chance of sex with me. I have a god given advantage over plainer looking girls lol back to the question. I think that a man should always pamper us and treat us like delicate flowers.

• Talented. Beautiful. And an inspiration to many actresses. She was noted for the first woman to play that "dumb blonde" but I don't think she was even blonde.

• I think she's wayyyy over rated. People need to learn how to let rest in peace ex celebrities.