What is sexy?

thought this might be interesting and fun..

Ok I'm just curious what guys and girls perceive as being sexy.

which picture do you think is sexy? why? why not the other one? (I know they are different styles but just go with your 1st choice of how you would define sexy ...which one and why?

1) [IMG] link

2) [IMG] link

3) [IMG] link

and (not the girls) but which bathing suit?

1) [IMG] link

2) [IMG] link

3) [IMG] link

Most Helpful Girl

• #2 & #2

What Guys Said 4

• the girls:

1) Pretty but looks too young

2) not my taste

2) I dated her twin sister Lol

bathing suit number 1

• for the rating of the girls either 1 or 3

i like the 1st one because for some reason she looks confident, nice hair, nice tone and tan

and I like 3 because . . . actually I just like what she's wearing :L

i like the last bathing suit the best

the style of it just has a really sexy nature to it XD

• For the women, number two by an enormous margin.

I don't really care for any of those swimsuits, but if I had to pick, probably maybe two.

• for the sexy look its a tie between the first and second, gotta go with second though

for the suits, no. 3

What Girls Said 4

• i'd consider all of those women to be sexy, and I'd say their style is all pretty similar--blatantly seductive. I'm all equally for (or equally indifferent to?) all the girls you posted in the first set. I like the first picture of the swimsuits (because I think the model is sexy--is that kate moss?!) and I like the second swimsuit because it really emphasizes her curves.

• I think everyone of those pics is sexy but I hate what the 2nd one is wearing-they are all doing sexy poses and they look seductive-how they are looking with their eyes etc.

• a)#1 b) #2

• #3 for both