Self Confidence or Looks?

What's a bigger turn on to you for a partner? Someone with self confidence or someone with good looks and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to guess most guys are going to say looks. Lack of confidence just isn't the death sentence for women as it is for guys.

I think both genders will judge on look with men doing a little more of it. Though, women will judge on many more areas.

What Guys Said 2

• There needs to be a balance. For any relationship to work there needs to be a physical attraction, but I would easily take a 6-7 that has confidence over a 9-10 who's damages and constantly needs to be reminded she's "pretty".

Anyone who pretends looks is not deciding factor is lying, but confidence certainly goes a very long way.

• Looks

I can't f*** self confidence.

What Girls Said 2

• Self confidence. Because even if you don't have the best of looks, if you're self confident it will give you a charming magnetic appearance that will make you appear very attractive in my eyes.

• confidence