What is the most thing that you like in a man?

just say what you think about , is it his physical appearance, clothes, how he thinks, wellness, character

Most Helpful Girl

• Physically (not the most important) I like long hair, and for them to be taller.

In the important areas, I like someone who makes me feel like I'm at home whenever I'm with them. I like imagination, curiosity, and an open spirit. And most importantly, someone I can fully trust.

And someone who will tie me to the bed. Yea.

• i liked the last part I do really understand it

and I liked that you didn't deny the physical appearance too

as I think its also very important

What Girls Said 38

• I prefer a man with similar intellect and personality. That way there are more interesting conversations to be had and the relationship is more enjoyable for both partners.

On the physical side, I prefer a man who is tall and not stick thin. That way he is a bit more controlling and less intimidated and I'm not creeped out by the sight of his bones showing through skin.

• Kindness, good attitude about life,self respect, manners, sense of humor, and friendly. Looks don't really matter to me as long as he has dignity and a good character and is not afraid to be himself and enjoy life with someone who loves him.

• How he thinks, his character, integrity, courage, that kind of thing. It's also a plus if he takes care of himself (is healthy).

• I love when a man suddenly becomes a little kid again because he always kept that part inside of him. You know, like when he watches a superhero movie or remembers games he liked when he was a child. I find this attitude really cute because men are usually forced to show a rough attitude and act tough, but then they show you this part of their personnality they won't show to anyone else...

• Clothes play a huge part in a man's physical appearance. It can make an avg guy into hot. Or a less avg guy into avg. But I think confidence and character are probably what are most important.

• i agree with you

as some people always forgot the clothes and style issue and just mention humor and character

while I see that you could know a lot about the man from his clothes and style to with respect to character and sense of humor

• Good looking, funny, outgoing, and has respect/cares for others. I like someone who is independent and goal-oriented as well. The number one thing would have to be that he is an overall sweetheart haha

• Sense of humor, kind hearted, creative, open minded, generous, attentive, he has to have great hygiene, and I love a man that's cultured.

• His face and goes all the way down and then his humor and personality next.

• In my personal opinion, what I find most attractive in a man is his character and intelligence. Being kind, tender to his woman and his family, as well as being tough (not rough) when he needs to is absolutely sexy! All the rest (i.e., physical appearance, clothes), I place on the lower echelon.

Going back to what I stated about intelligence: the way he thinks and being able to understand him and him understand you is a must. It can be fun to actually get to know a man beyond the surface.

• respectful. compassionate. honest. patient. predictable. inquisitive. curious. pretty eyes. dark smooth skin. thin. long dark hair. isn't afraid to ask questions when he is confused. needs /wants me in particular-not just a 'gf'.

• How he thinks and his character are kind of reflective of each other,and I would have to say that is my choice. Clothes only last so long, appearances fade, etc. And though you can change thought wise, it usually takes a big experience for them to change quickly

• I think a man with ambition and goals is far more sexy than the" eye candy" type. Looks fade, at the end of the day I need someone who is going places. I admire intellect, personality, and a man with a go-get it mentality like myself!

• Face and "masculine attitude"

• what about his character ?

what if he has a very masculine attitude but he is a jerk

• Humor. And overall character I suppose.

• How he makes me feel like I'm experiencing something magical yet also can be myself :).

• Character, sense of humor and physical appearance.

• I love all those things about a man :)

• i always love someone who isn't afraid of fun and does appearances are a bonus but if you can hold a coversation with personality. this is the sexiest man in my eyes

• When it all said and done, I want someone that will love me for me. Someone that actually wants me as much as I want him. I think I go for qualities.

• Character must have resistance

• I love the personality with out a good heart and deep mind I can't be with him...

• His shoulders .his posture

• The way that the guy I like looks at me. He has such strength behind his eyes that it makes my heart skip a beat. :)

• if he has a nice heart that's all that matters.everything else will come along afterwards

• Actually confidence and being smart. Funny is a huge bonus! Good luck.

• Characters

• Face

Style

Character and how he gets along with other people

• I like a sense of humor, arms and his back and shoulders.

• Family peace, joy and happiness

• Looks fade with age but not character. Character says everything you need to know about a person. So, having good character is attractive above all else.

• More from Girls
    8

What Guys Said 2

• When he know how to shut up.

• I'm surprised they're aren't any comments from guys like. they're usually in these types of topics:

"u need money and sports car, that's all women want"

or

"wahhh women like jerks they won't f*** a nice guy like me"