How important is fashion to you?

Is fashion important to you? Why or why not?

To what extent do you follow trends?

Who are your fashion icons?

What’s your favorite piece of clothing? Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love fashion, so its important to me.

I don't have fashion icons, I just look at some streetstyle pics of models or other people and its an inspiration for me. (Kenza Souiten is a good fashion blogger, Miley Cyrus, Rita Ora...and many many more!)

My fav piece of clothing: I guess my sneaker collection, I love my sneaker! And a black and white college jacket and my black skinny jeans. Theyre comfy and look stylish.

What Guys Said 11

• I wear what is comfortable and I follow certain trends because they are the norm and it's the majority of what clothing stores sell. For example I don't wear skinn jeans/meggings, but I do wear plaid shirts and I have nerd glasses as they look good on me. I do keep up with seasonal trends, but I wear what works for my body and my personality type

• I usually wear clothes, comb my hair and sometimes shave, so I guess I'm pretty much obsessed with it.

• I don't take care about fashion. I love the classical stuff. My wife is another story. It follows the fashion. Not a fashion slave, but she is in the trend. Shirts are my favorite piece, and shoes. I love comfortable loafers. When I go to political rallies I have two suits for it with tie. I go to work, in sports jacket without a tie.

• To me it is. I don't think clothes make the man. The man makes himself. I understand that there are many who are simply unable to, financially, dress the way they might like. Others are quite comfortable in anything.

I am not a narcissist but I do pay attention to styles and what I wear and how it looks.

I don't really follow trends or have an "icon" but for me -- its hard to beat a great suit.

• If I had more money, I'm not going to lie, I would probably be dressing a lot better. For the most part though, I like and am very comfortable in athletic gear. My main concern is that I match, whatever it is I wear.

• Absolutely unimportant

The price and the signature attached doesn't make clothes more valuable - I cannot see ANY difference between extremely overpriced high fashion stuff and things you can find in your local bazaar

• I always try to dress business casual at least.

• I just like to wear comfortable clothes that look pretty nice. Fashionable clothes are uncomfortable

• *Blah* I can't stand it.

• I'm a guy and not gay so I really don't care at all what I wear most of the time.

What Girls Said 11

• Fashion to me isn't important. I can't keep up to date with all the new trends (some of them are hideous anyway) as it's expensive to keep changing/updating your wardrobe. Obviously I care about how I look and make a effort but I'm not this style fashionista that closely follows Vogue magazine and spends hours planning my hipster outfits. If I see something I like then I'll buy it regardless of whether it's "in fashion" or not. I don't have any fashion icons and my favorite piece of clothing will always be my skinny jeans. I absolutely love my skinnies and it's my staple item that I can't go without.

• It's not important in the sense that I'd track fashion trends or know what's "in" from season to season, but I do like to dress well. I just wear clothes I like and that look good on me. My favorite piece of clothing is a soft black cardigan I have, because I can pair it with almost anything.

• Fashion isn't important to me at all.

That being said, style is very important to me. I have a wide variety of styles that I wear but I always wear red and I always try to look nice.

I don't really follow trends unless I like them. If a trend is stupid (ie: wearing only a bra underneath a see-through shirt) then I avoid it like the plague.

It's not like I've got a lot of choices with the way stores are these days.

• Yes

As long as the trend will fit my style/ look good on me , I'll wear it

Right now I just bought these stud sandels , there pretty cute :)

I just read magazines and find inspiration in there and YouTube beauty vids

I like black skinny jeans and my sperrys!

• I like nice clothes that fit me well or enhances my body. Trends are hard for me because of my size I am only 5 ft. I keep a few work/dressy pieces. A few classic piece and a few trendy pieces.

• I really like coco chanel and the way she thinks that unless what you wear is not comfortable then it's not worth it. That's basically what my whole style revolves around. I don't care for what is "in" right now I care about looking presentable and comfortable. Some might think the two don't go together because beauty is pain but I beg to differ.

• I love fashion. I really looking forward to follow what is trending to be updated but not all time I follow the rules.

• I like online shopping, honeybuy brand is my favorite, each have different surprise, worth a try, bless you

• Has not been particularly important, but human daily life to keep the dress

.

• I keep it real, I wear what I want, whatever style, I shop at thrift stores so I can change my look and not have to go broke because of it:)

• It's not important at all. There's some fashion I like, but I don't bother wearing it myself. I wear whatever's comfortable and affordable.