What is best lazy day hair style?

when I'm lazy and can't do do my hair?

hair is shoulder length with layers, my face is round, dark hair, green eyes, pale skin

Most Helpful Girl

• A sock-bun is a good start. It's quick and easy.

If not, you can always spray your hair with a salt and water solution to get beach waves (it work very nicely since you have layers).

I always go for a side braid when I don't have time or have no idea what to do with my hair.

You can braid the front section of your hair or do a little side twist with the front section and leave the rest of your hair down (or put it up).

You can also throw on a head band for an even quicker hairstyle.

If all else fails, go for a pony tail.

What Guys Said 3

• Ponytail, or like how the Chinese tie their hair with a chopstick.

• I once tried sticking chopstix in bun. I looked like alien

• Ponytail is cute

• Oh, I tend to leave mine short..that way...oh wait, nevemind this isn't directed at my gender :P

What Girls Said 4

• I am always lazy and I work a lot so I do not have time to get up and do my hair. I usually just do braids the night before and then I take it out in the morning. I just straighten the front of my hair and make it more neater and away I go.

• Just wear it up. Ponytail or a bun. They're quick and easy.

• Iv been doing that for a while, but it looks so blahhhhh!

• Well you can always look up some hairstyle tutorials. You can do quite a lot with shoulder length hair.

You said lazy hair days...and those are pretty lazy and quick lol

• Wear a beanie and the problem is solved.

• I'll have to see how that looks on me, because I can only carry few styles

• Short hair like bob cat. But my advice on you don't be lazy to taken care your hair.