Ladies who like and wear flip-flops, do you agree on which type look sexier?

I always find the regular flat flip flops very sexy on pretty / nice feet. Somehow, the flip flops that have a small heel does not look as sexy. As shallow as tbis question is, please ahare your view. Do you agree with me. And do you ever get conscious that when you wear flip-flips, some men just keep staring at your feet. Do you notice that?

After reading the comments & after consciously knowing what sandals are :) I started observing even more than I normally do. I feel, there ARE placea where flip-flips look better then sandals. 2 examples: one, straightforward - the boardwlk on the beach. But the othwr one was interesting when I saw a girl cleaning her car in her driveway. I likes her flip-flops and certainly, sandals wid not hv looked more appropriate there. Bottomline, v cannot simply chalk off flip flops bec v hv sandals now.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think sandals are much more attractive and look better on girls than flip flops do. Sandals like these should replace flip flops any day

link

• I just learnt about 30 min back what sandals were. And I agree with you. And the fact you are from PR, I can imagine what you have in mind. You also come from tropical climate. In fact, there is a young girl who travels with me in metro and I always tell her that she has the prettiest collection of shoes little did I know that those shoes are called sandals..

What Girls Said 3

• I've lived in beach towns all my life, so I find flip flops to be sexy in that cute/fun kind of way. Especially when paired with a pair of short shorts or a skirt. I will only wear heels if the event is very formal aka I wouldn't get away with wearing flats. And maybe for a few minutes in the bedroom. ;p

• You are exactly in the same zone as me. Wow ! I agree 100%. Interestingly, this is one of the biggest fun I have felt in moving from a cold area to a beach / sea area.

• I like flip flops. But I think sandals are cuter.

• I didn't even know the words "sexy"and "flip flops" could go together in a sentence.

• Its not unusual. You either know it or you don't know it. You either feel it or you don't feel it. There is no in between.

What Guys Said 2

• I feel you man. Flip flops are a turn on for me too.

• I didn't know flip flops were sexy...