When a guy looks at your food?

I like this guy and he works in the grocery department, stocking the vegatables and stuff. Well I was buying some taki's( delicious Mexican chips) and a bag of spinach. Well I walked over next to him, and grabbed a bag of spinach. And he kind of stared at my bag. He didn't stare at it, he just looked for about 5 seconds. Why? I see him a lot in the store. But all we do is smile and keep walking.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's just being observant .

• Thanks hun, I just asked a question about what song to dance to for my fiance. No more than 15 min ago , What do you suggest

• Amazed-Lonestar

Come what May- Moulin Rouge

All I ask of you- Phantom of the Opera

These are the songs I want played at my wedding when I get older. I hope I helped :)

What Guys Said 3

• He's just staring into space.

• he was probably thinking "damn that looks good".

Working around food makes you hungry! I work in a grocery store stocking produce too so I would know!

• a bag of spinach? Lol

• maybe he's staring to see your food taste. just in case y'all might hook up.

What Girls Said 0