Is this girl nervous or just not interested?

There's this girl who is in my school who I thought liked me she would look at me or glance my way. But recently we were in the library and she was sitting with 5 friends in her class and I'm on the computer a few feet away from her facing her. When I walked in she looked at me then put her down as if she was reading. Her whole table was talking and laughing with the teacher but she kept her head down not talking to people I see her talk to before. I don't know if she felt nervous because I was in the room. Then the next couple of days every time I would look at her she would look then put her down and go through her bag. Or other times she'll jerk her head so quick to the side. Is this a sense of being nervous or is it that she's not interested?

Most Helpful Girl

• if I had to guess she's shy because she likes you but has no clue od how you feel... starting a conversation with her wouldn't hurt tho. just make sure she's alone. if the conversation (even a short one) seemed to go well... she'd smile at you when seeing you around. (although again this isn't concrete proof she likes you). you can try talk to her a few more times after that (only if the first or at least second or third conversation went well). and then if she's normal she will most probably become more comfortable with you, then you can take it from there :)

goodluck I hope this helped :)

also... try look at the way she positions her feet when for example she's sitting opposite you across a room. a persons feet always point to where they want to be so if they're pointing at you that's a really good sign.

What Girls Said 3

• I do this all the time-its what shy girls do when they like someone-make all attempts to make it look like they're not interested.

It sounds like she likes you, a lot of the time if someone looks straight at you then at the floor that's a sign of interest. She's probably nervous as to how she appears to you.

• Yea she looks quickly in her bag or quickly to the side at the wall.

• Maybe she's embarrassed of you or something. Like maybe not your looks necessarily. Do you have a reputation at all? If not then she may be really nervous.

• No I'm in college I never spoke to her lol..when were close or walking towards each other she acts like that. But wen were far away she'll stare...

• Yea thanks for your input

• Youre welcome:)

• I think she is interested just nerovus! I personally do the same thing!

• Yea so you can relate then. Bc when I see her walk down the Hal's with friends she's so loud around me but when we was in the library just me and her 5 classmates she had her head down leaning on her arm and not say a word. So you think its nerves and and not that she's not interested ?

What Guys Said 1

• She's really interested. Go for it.