Help Me Buy New Shoes!

I always have trouble picking new shoes. I don't want to have 6 pairs. Honestly, I'd like only 2 pairs of casual shoes if possible.

About my style: I live in LA. I normally wear either blue jeans (ranging from medium blue to dark blue), or some plaid shorts. Some brands I like are Abercrombie and Armanie Exchange. I have a cool pair of black shoes, but I think they only go well with my outfit when I'm wearing a black shirt... I also have other colored t-shirts: navy blue, dark green, red, khaki, white.

I'd like a pair of shoes that will go with a lot of these. No boots! No canvas! I'm also not crazy about high-tops.

I mean, I even have trouble picking a good color to go with a lot of my shirts. As I was saying, I don't want a ton of pairs of shoes. I'd like something comfortable that I could wear to college, but would also be appropriate for a club.

Maybe white shoes will go with a lot of my outfits? Clean white leather? Or, some more athletic style shoe? New Balance or something?

I have no idea...

Help please!

Pics of some ideas would definitely be appreciated too.

Thank you!

0|1
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Clean white leather ? .. dude , NO !

I would find these good looking :

link

- but without the lower white band.. but the style of the shoe is really sexy :)

link

- these are awesome too :)

link

- these work with literally everything ! .. I know most of this type come in canvas , but in this image , they don't look canvas at all :)

link

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks! Again, I like the Aldo shoes. So, those greys work with everything?

• Yeah.. everything! ..they even go with sweat pants..the slim type. Dark blue and beije work in most cases too :)

What Girls Said 2

• I actually preffer barefoot guys, but in shoes i preffer tennis shoes or cool urban shoes (black, blue, grey) :)

0|0
    0|0
  • can't go wrong with some black or brown leather loafers

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• dude... just saying if you wear abercrombie you'll get made fun of by some people. get some sperries, nike air max 2011's, adidas slides

Sperries are classy and girls like guys that wear them. They are pretty versatile as far as what you can wear them with.

h t t p : / / w w w . newjordan-2013.com/images/Nike-Air-Max-2011/discount-white-black-Air-max-2011-nike-on-sale.jpg

h t t p : / / w w w . sperrytopsider.com/commonimages/sperry/zoom/0764167_1_1200x735.jpg

h t t p : / / w w w . shoes.com/ProductImages/shoes_iaec1188597.jpg

1|0
    0|1
    • who's the idiot that downvoted me? I actually gave good advice

• My favorite shoe brand is Aldo, good quality and stylish. I have gotten more compliments with those shoes than any other brand I've ever wore.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, I like a lot of these. What color do you think would go with the highest number of color schemes I provided? i.e., blue jeans + (navy blue, dark green, red, khaki, white) t-shirts.

I've always been thinking white shoes will be most versatile with different t-shirts, no?

• You're dreaming thinking you're going to have two pairs of shoes that cover all scenarios.

Also ... its hard on the shoes. Wearing shoes frequently kills them much faster.

0|0
    0|0