Fashion Advice for a 20 year old Guy

Hi everyone, so I'm trying to change up my style a little bit. I used to be this metalhead kind of guy with band t shirts and stuff and now I've switched to wearing plaid shirts a lot. What do you all think? (I have 2 pics in my profile). What things can I change? What kinds of clothes do women find the most attractive on guys? I'm wondering because I always heard girls think plaid is cute, so that's why I'm wearing it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

What Girls Said 2

• I think it works on you. I like styles that appeal to the guy's personality. I like pants that fit well, but aren't super tight (we DO look at your butts, and too tight looks girly, too loose we can't see anything! :p ) Plaid is good. I like soft shirts and colors on guys, lots of guys wear neutrals like navy, black, and grey, so it's nice to see some color. Plaid is good too. I personally also really digg button-downs with fitted jeans and puma-style/chucks on a guy. Always looks good. Just a few suggestions.

• Plaid looks good on you. love preppy cloths on guys! polos are hot! AE is good but Abercrombie and Fitch and Hollister are better in my opinion.I like simple. Some hoodies,jeans, foe-hawk or shaggy hair is hot. You could also go for the skater look. (west 49). Just don't go for too tight clothes or heavy v-necks because to me that seems a little fruity if you know what I mean... And definitely do not sag.

What Guys Said 0