Do you agree with this statement regarding the 1-10 scale (looks)?

"to be at least an 8, the person needs to either be tall or have light colored eyes. If she is both short and brown eyed, she can't be higher than a 7."

agree or disagree? be objective, don't try being nice just to please people, I want your true opinion...

ps. it says that only people who are both short and brown eyed can't be 8+, people who are tall with dark eyes or short with light eyes can be 8+.

Most Helpful Guy

• YOU CRAY CRAY GIRL

• what? translation please

• I'm saying your theory is horsesh*t. You can be a short brunette and be an eleven in my book.

• brown eyed and brunette aren't the same thing

What Guys Said 3

• I agree. The attractiveness scale is to measure attractiveness in a guy's perspective, and it doesn't consider any non-physical factors.

• I disagree

• thats completely wrong

What Girls Said 5

• That's ridiculous I think. I know LOTS of people who are short and dark eyed and gorgeous. I mean not to use a stereotype but think about Latina girls or Asian girls! A lot of them are short with dark eyes and are beautiful. Another famous example? Kim Kardashian. People think she's hott sh*t. She's only 5'2" and has dark eyes.

That's a ridiculous scale, and I'm saying that as a woman who is short with light eyes, so I'm not defending my own "category" so to speak.

• I don't think that's true.

Of course we have all a general idea about who is in what league, of course you can see if a person is in the "good end" or the "lower end" of the scale.

But the final decision is depending on who is judging.

And girls a very much able to be 8+ even though they have dark eyes and aren't that tall.

• I agree. Height and Eye color are one of the sharpiest features someone can have, so if a person lacks both ideal height and a nice eye color, she can't be higher than an 8.

• Thats false

There are so many beautiful girls! WIth brown eyes who are short.

• So the Asian population is no higher then A seven?