Have you ever dyed your hair a crazy color?

I've been dying my hair since I was in the 4th grade. I've been through every color I can think of lol I started out with dying it brightish red over my natural black hair. It turned out red, but not very bright. Then once I got a little older and started dying my hair myself, I decided to bleach it blond. After I had the blond for a while, I decided to dye my bangs pink. It looked really cool and I loved it but it faded super fast. After that, I dyed the same section purple. Like that too. After having that for a while, I got bored and decided to dye that part black again and bleach another section. Then I dyed it a blue green. After that I stuck to relatively natural looking colors because of work. My hair is dark dark brown at the moment. I thought it was time for a change. So I went to Sally's and bought everything I needed to bleach it again. Now, I'm going to be dying my whole head Atomic Turquoise, which looks like this: link

I'm excited :D lol I've never dyed all of my hair such a bold color. Though it won't be as bright as in the pictures because I'm sure I'm not going to be able to get all of the brassy tones out after bleaching it but it will still look awesome :)

Most Helpful Guy

• That Atomic Turquoise like Miku will definitely suit you.

What Guys Said 2

• Purples/burgundy shades. I never bleached it first. I should have. Seemed like a big deal but hell I was a student it didn't matter that much.

• I dyed my hair black once.. I know that's not a crazy color though.. I'm not one to dye my hair so it was crazy for me lol

What Girls Said 4

• My hair has been:

White

Black

Blonde

Chocolate brown

Chestnut brown

Green

Blue

Red

Orange

Purple

and Pink

That hair color looks like tons of fun. You should do it. And if it doesn't work out, then dye it back.

• Reds and pinks are so hard to keep up with. I like my hair being red more than anything but it fades way too fast =/

• I dyed it blue and purple one and loved it! I'm gonna dye it again when my hair grows out more :)

• It's not too crazy but during my ''emo phase'' they were black with a red bang :P

• All I've done is kept my hair dyed black from my natural blond. So it's not really crazy, but it's a change haha