What about the color 'hot pink' for girls?

Apparently the color that attracts guys the most is 'red', I was just wondering how the guys (or gals) on this site feel about a girl wearing hot pink?

ie;

link

and how does it work with this coloring?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• interesting. I like wearing hot pink if it's by itself and it's an eloquent dress that you might wear on a night out because it really stands out. however I would not wear it like to school. I just like neutral personally, in terms of my daily colour scheme lol

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• It's my favorite color and I wear it a lot without realizing it. I don't think I've seen a person that that color looked bad on but that's just me. I think guys like any color that looks good on a girl

• I think it's eyecatching, feminine, and pretty. It's my favorite color and I wear it a lot. I think anyone can wear hot pink but if you are cool toned, keep it fuschia, if you have warm tones keep it watermelon

• i personally think hot pink is tacky. maybe if it's spring or summer, but even then, only in moderation. I tend to go for darker colors and simple designs.