I can't stand this anymore, any thoughts?

This is like everyday, I work in a office on the beach. Everyday on my break I take a walk to the pier on the beach. It's crowded, but I go there to walk for exercising, look at the ocean for some good negative ions, and some good sun exposure. I don't really associate with anybody, but everyday I'm getting mean looks from women. I don't even understand it, these are not the same women, I don't know any them, yet every where I go I'm always getting mean looks, and grimaces. I'm not crazy, I know what I see, I'm just starting to think it has to be the way I look or something, maybe they consider me disgusting looking or something like that. I don't know. I eat healthy and exercise, shower till spotless clean daily. Always shaved and groomed, and I dress properly. I never thought it would be the way I look, but I'm starting to think that I must have a really ugly face since women are always giving me mean looks.

Most Helpful Girl

• do you smile constantly at women? don't know what to tell you. just give it some time, maybe it was bad timing, something with the stars. Also look away. I don't even look at people many times. Look in the distance past their shoulder and then down, or sideways. lol. Its not that important, how people look at you.

What Girls Said 6

• People don't make faces or give mean looks just because someone's ugly. It has to be something else if in fact this is actually happening.

• So I would just make this up from nowhere?

• Are you wearing clothes? Because girls have bad reactions to people who aren't wearing clothes in public.

• Troll

• Grimaces?

• Grimace? A type of facial expression usually of disgust, disapproval, or pain. Don't exaggerate, its not like every girl does this to me, but women have been doing it to me. Happen to me last week. Was walking to the beach, and I walked passed a restaurant out on the dinning patio was a girl facing the sidewalk and 2 guys as I walk by, I look over and noticed this girl giving me this mean glare.

• Girls don't give mean looks to someone just because he's ugly. I don't think this's the problem. Do you stare at them a lot?

• You can't stare at a girl very long that just happens to walk by!

• Is it necessary to get negative at all?

• I'm not getting negative. I just don't want a guy to check me out in public. I don't wear revealing clothes so it's uncomfortable to me when I get checked out, and he should understand this.

• I thought this was going to be a story about the beach, I was going to say I like the beach too . But anyway , I think that's all in your head . A lot of times if you feel bad about something , You start to think it .

• I promise you it's not, like I said in the paragraph, I know what I see!

• Well start examining yourself, And try to figure out why people look at you like that .

What Guys Said 0