Apart from moisturizer after shaving my face, I don't do anything. What can I do to look more attractive? I mean little things. Like most guys I wouldn't want to wear make-up, and that would probably turn off a lot of girls anyway.
Most Helpful Girl
Personal Hygiene (aside from showering, shaving, hair etc):
- Teeth: keep 'em brushed AND flossed (& mouth-washed/tongue-scraped if you want to be super-thorough)
- Nails: keep 'em at an appropriate length (no biting), buffing also can look good
- Eyebrows: take care of the strays
- Hands: Moisturize. Flaky skin is not attractive.
- Armpits: deodorize & either shave or keep the armpit hair trimmed (esp. if you wear sleeveless shirts)
- Fragrance: NOT AXE. I repeat, NOT AXE. Nothing is literally better than AXE.
- Colors: Matching (some guys may need a female consult on this)
- Style: Develop your own, it helps you stand out
- Cleanliness: No stains, dirt, smells or faded articles
- Wrinkles: get rid of them- ironing only takes a few seconds for a t-shirt once you get the hang of it. This will really help you stand out because most guys wear wrinkled clothes. Women notice details.
- Shoes: Keep 'em clean & consider refreshing the laces once in a while. You know how women love shoes? What makes you think she won't notice yours?3