Guys! Do you dress up/look extra nice if you're around a girl you like?

If you're around a girl that you're interested in, do you dress up more or make sure you look extra nice? Or do you just dress casual or wear whatever?

Most Helpful Guy

• well I liked to be clean shaven and smell nice.

and I like to wear a nice pair of jeans witha nice shirt...

oh wait I dress like that anyway, so no not really.

not sure why girls have that much of an issue with what they where, but trust me, as a guy unless your talking about some sort of sexy lingurie (dont know how to spell that) we don't tend to give a sh*t...

if your hot then your hot. just stay hygenic and don't look like your literally homeless and guys will be interested, even then you'll have guys interested, in fact there's whole areas of the internet devoted to dirty women looking to get laid.

(btw I've got a little guess that I will have at least one feminist that tells me that girls HAVE to look uber amazing at all times to get a bloke, well I only have one thing to say to you BULLSHIT, get over it youve got it easy in this department, all you need to say is , "f*** me please" bam done, and as long as you look healthy and hygenic that's all that matters.)

What Guys Said 25

• Yes, I try to clean up and look my best when I'm around a girl I like, especially if we're going out on a date. Now I don't mean I suit up, spray buckets of cologne, etc, I just make sure I'm clean shaved and wearing some nice clothes, but then again, most of my clothes are nice clothes albeit their ruggedness haha.

• I dress extremely casual and couldn't care less about style. But even I'll quickly run my fingers through my hair if I still have morning hair. Or if I know she likes a certain shirt I might throw it on. That's about as far as I'll go though. If I need to do more than that it probably means she's not my type anyway.

• It depends on the scenario. Aka if we are going to the movies, and its cold outside, then I wear sweats, and also ask if she is wearing sweats. Well normally I don't ask, but sometimes I do.

But if we are going out for food, or to a club or lounge, then yes I'm dressed to the 9's. Even if their is or isn't a girl I'm interested in. I'm always dressed to the 9's.

• On occasion I will dress up, I will always take care in my appearance with regards to face, hair and scent but some times I won't make any effort and just dress very casually.

• I wear a dress shirt, black pants, and dress shoes from time-to-time in college because I really like how it makes me look. It did start when there was a girl I felt attracted to. However, she never liked me. I still dress up like this because I get very nice comments from girls. Makes me very happy.

• I like fashion anyway, so I get dressed whenever I go out. You never know who is checking you out from afar, or you might end up talking to when you go out so really you should always be presentable. I'm a city guy, and city women appreciate when a guy knows how to dress himself. I'm not talking about a suit and tie. But a decent pair of jeans, cool shoes. Dressing is an extension of your self-expression. Leaving home wearing exactly what you slept in doesn't really send the best message to women.

• It depends on the context. If you're just hanging at a pub and you show up in a suit it will seem weird, lol. But I do try to look nice in the sense that I don't look disheveled like I just rolled out of bed or something. Want to make a good impression.

• I dress whatever suits me and my personality. I wear anything that I feel comfortable in and won't be embarrassed or embarrassing parties that I'm going out with or meeting with.

• I dress well and try to smell very nice. A nice smelling not to strong cologne works magic with some good threads is really irresistible to many females.

• I always try to look nice, but I'll make extra sure I'm clean shaven & wear a dressier casual outfit.

• I usually always try to dress, well, not like a slob lol.

But I will admit that I know I'm going to be around a girl that I like, I will make extra sure that I put on some fragrance.

• Well, if I dress that way half the time people make fun of it.

So if I dress regular in jeans and long sleeve shirt then I suppose

its easier to just let people see me as I am.

Its not worth going out to buy new clothes for a woman.

A job maybe or a client. But not a woman.

• I do, not that there's much more I can do, but I'll wash my face and my hair just before I'd see her.

• I just dress well.

• Yes, I take extra care with my dressings when I meet somebody special. It doesn't essentially confine with just a girlfriend.

• Well every time I'm going to be around my girlfriend, I always dress nice and wear cologne, vut if I'm not around her I just dress however.

• I wear whatever because I am what I am and that's all I am. My daily sartorial habits include clean clothes and no holes in them.

• Yeah.

• No, I usually try not to shower a few days prior and I wear my sh*ttiest clothes.

• I mean if I'm into her I definitely want to look nice but at the same time I don't wanna look to desperate for her attention

• I try. But I'm not very good at it so it usually ends up looking like I didn't do anything.

• Umm most guys I know dress up if they don't dress up they will at least put on something extra like some smell good.

• i wear what I always do which is already pretty nice

• I'm not currently crushing on anyone, so I dress the way I usually dress

• This girl whom I like is in my class so I dress especially nice for that class to impress her and I wear extra cologne.

What Girls Said 2

• I hope so! I dress up for him:)

• i remember I had class with my crush and he stopped wearing that same old tshirt and started wearing different shirts, some preppy some casual and he definitely changed it up and wore cologne too! he would also fix his hair a lot like a nervous habit...i thought it was cute