Thinking of changing my hair! Opinions?

These are the 2 hair colors I am thinking of. My skin color is pretty much the same as Demi Lovato's with the only difference between us coloring wise is that my eyes are a hazel (& are appearing greener as I get older apparently). Should I take the plunge? I also have pics on my profile of a recent pic and one with me when I have a fake tan. Again for a natural tan refrence, look at Demi's skin tone.

link

link

Which on should I try? Or hair color suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like how it looks now, but I think you would look nice with the other colors as well. I would stay with the current hair color unless you're really bored with it. There may be ways--with software, websites or wigs--to see how you would look without having to dye your hair. Or you could try some temporary dye to test it out. Good luck!

What Guys Said 7

• I kind of like you the way you are. The highlights would detract from the pertness you have.

I'd stay with the solid color without flashiness. You have a lot of character in your face and eyes that shouldn't be minimized with any complicated 'look.'

• I think you have a haircolor that really suits you at this point, it just fits.

I would avoid going for lighter colors so if you really want to dye your hair, go for the second one purely because its darker which'll give you a better contrast.

• I think you are a very pretty typical dark-haired girl, you do and some like Demi Lovato,I don't suggest you dye your hair colors, your hair and your skin is very fit, first saw pictures of you feel you are very attractive, but you hair coloring after I don't promise that I would think so.

• The first link you've given will suit you better.

• I think you look amazing with your current hair color. If you must dye your hair I would choose the second link since I think fair skin looks better with dark hair.

• Just keep them the way they are

• Personally I think your hairstyle is attractive as all else as it is right now (bangs are super attractive in my opinion). A a dark brown would probably look good on you as well. But honestly, my impulse is not to change a good thing when I see it. You've got a good thing going on there.

What Girls Said 1

• i like 1