Are most girls in a bar just looking to hook up?

Specifically girls under the age of 24, including underage girls who weren't carded.

Most Helpful Girl

• During a certain age period I definitely was. Like 18-20 all I wanted was a one nighter (not sex, but a makeout or hookup). After that, I was on the lookout for a potential boyfriend so I was quite picky and annoyed when a guy was just pushing for sex.

What Girls Said 4

• Nope. I go just to dance.

• not all of them. some just like to have fun and dance but those girls that are just looking to hook up...you can pick those girls out in a second. they are probably acting drunker then they are or they are acting stupid and disrespecting themselves. I wouldn't count on finding something serious with another person in a bar, although you never know. I just go to drink and have fun with friends.

• just to hook up? no, but they are probably open to the idea if they like the guy. Some just go for to dance.

• I wouldn't make that assumption, no.

What Guys Said 2

• No. Bars and clubs are terrible places to meet women. Most of them aren't looking for anyone but you can bet everything you own that 95%+ of the guys are on the pull, making it very competitive to meet women there, particularly if you expect anything significant to happen that night.

• No, some are looking for free drinks, being bought by over-eager guys trying to make a move on them.