Nair Hair Cream Removal! cherry scented perhaps? down there

i think this question was asked a few days ago,

but has anyone used nair cream on their "area down there" ?

if so, does it work good?

because I always get little red bumps if I shave :(

also, does anyone know how to get rid of the bumps / prevent getting them =P ?

thanks ! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• wax instead of shaving... it is more painful but it lasts longer, is smoother and doesn't leave any red bumps at all. If you must shave then make sure you wash the area with hot water before hand to open up the pores.

What Guys Said 1

• Veet works well...Don't ask lol.

Not sure how to prevent razor bumps. Shaving creme with a moisturizer? When you shave your taking away essential oils from the skin.

What Girls Said 5

• The best way to prevent is to only shave in the shower. After you're in the shower for a while, the follicles should be softer, especially in a warm shower. Then get a gentle body wash (I use dove with aloe), lather up, shave with the grain. Then lather up again, shave against, and lather up once more and shave anywhere else you need. The only way I know how to get rid of them is time.

• Go to walmart and get an electric shaver. It's made for women and it has no cords except when you hook it up to charge it. It has interchangeable shavers and other accessories. No need for any creams can be used wet or dry, it's a whole lot better than using a razor. Try hydrocortizone cream for the existing bumps also found @ Wal-Mart.

• yes it does. way better than shaving. I can't wax or pluck that area cus bumps wuill come wen the hair grows back. but you could be different. nair/veet is great.

• dont not use nair! that stuff is soo gross. to reduce bumps try shaving with neosporine! it reduces bumps and redness :) but it clogs your razor..

• I'm pretty sure the package says don't use it down there, I had a friend that tried it and apparently it burned like hell. so I would say try waxing or shaving in the shower with moisturizing shave gel.