How to look pretty with clothes?

What's the best thing to wear if you're a little too short and you are a little chubby, ?Just a little. ha ha I find it hard to look for clothes cause most of the clothes that I want never fits me. Haha. I'm 4'11 and I weigh 105 lbs. I don't have problems with colors because my complexion is not too white but not too tan. I'm just having problems Because the clothes makes me look chubbier and shorter.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're extremely cute & don't look heavy at all from your picture! How do you usually dress? Also, are you longer in the legs or the torso/tummy area? If your tummy area is shorter & you want to make it look longer, don't tuck in shirts or wear them too short. Wear 1's that come over the top of your hips, maybe over leggins or jeans. If your torso is longer but looks short, then tucking in or wearing fitted tops that aren't really long enough to tuck in might help. I hope this helps. I agree, though. I'd love to see a pic of how you usually dress to see what you mean.

• I can't say which is longer,lol anyway thanks :)

• Well, how do you dress? If you're wearing long tops, try 1's shorter or tucked. From tour height & wight, it sounds like your figure would have a cute shape, & something like that would show it off. Or if that's what you're wearing now, try wearing longer tops over skinny jeans or leggins, maybe baby doll style that's fitted or belted around or under the boobs, then flowing over the tummy & hips. That can be slimming & elongating, & is cute & sexy as hell! YW!

• I usually just wear shirts and skinny jeans. Lol anyway thanks again:)

What Guys Said 2

• Keep in mind that your toughest critic will always be yourself. There is no way at 4'11-105lbs you could in any way shape or form be considered "chubby". I think the issue is less about how you look and more about your perception of how you look. That being said, what's your style? What types of clothes do you like to wear? Is there any clothes out there that do make you feel good?

• But... 4'11 105 sounds tiny, even by Asian standards...

You look cute as hell and do NOT look chunky in the slightest in your current pic.

What exactly are you considering chubby?

• 105lbs is kinda heavy for my height, I'm not really chubby but I look chubby because I'm short. Lol

• You crazy woman. Show me a pic because I'm shocked you think its a little heavy :/

What Girls Said 3

• Darker shades are more slimming. You want to keep in mind your body type though and try to dress according to your type to get the most out of what you wear. link

For example, I'm a slim pear so I try to dress to make my legs look longer and my waist higher (high-waisted jeans, pencil skirts, etc). When I do this, I look quite a bit taller and thinner but if I dress in a way that really emphasizes my lower body (sweater dresses, low cut jeans) I tend to look heavier and off in proportions.

BTW, I don't think that's "chubby", either. :)

• hey that's not chubby cause I'm around that weight! 103 lbs and 5'1" :D

• dresses are nice and wear heels or more casual, boots with wedges they will make a you a little taller, also tease up your hair, that will also add height