Do guys think girls with "baby faces" are cute, or do they go for the older looking girls?

I get told I look like a baby a lot lol. I look really young for my age- I'm very small which I guess could contribute to it. When people first meet me, they sometimes think I'm up to 5 years younger than I actually am. I'm kind of shy and soft spoken so I get called "sweet" and "cute" a lot. Are girls like me appealing to guys, or do guys tend to like girls who look their age at least? I'm fine with the way I look, but just wondering what guys think!

Most Helpful Guy

• The ideal for me would be a baby face on a grown up looking body. I know this girl who has a really sweet baby face, but she also has small waist and wide hips and is on a taller side of average height (5'8''). So she has a feminine, grown up looking body and a baby-like face which is great. If a girl has a baby face, it's best she has some ass, boobs, long legs/height, hips, any of it would do to make her look both cute AND sexy.

What Guys Said 5

• I like girls like that.

• I really like someone like you. Especially because girls with baby faces seems so angelic.

• i like a girl for many different reasons. Only the simple minded guys like simple things like a baby face.

• girls with baby face are indeed cute actually babies are cute ... they are innocent , soft , curious and fun :) and these things are nice ... you have to be so happy for being the way you are celebs are paying millions sometimes to look younger and yes being this way is appealing mam.

• Youth is attractive in women. Most men prefer younger looking women.

What Girls Said 0