Kate Winslet: an underrated beauty?

I came across some photos of actress Kate Winslet and I was surprised at how naturally beautiful and elegant she looks. A real classic beauty! Yet not many people seem to notice her as far as looks are concerned. Anyone else agree? And why do you think this is the case?

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree. She has a very elegant look and doesn't seem has if she has to try hard to look pretty (by wearing false things), like a lot of celebrities these days. She has a very classic look.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• No, I think we all can agree that Kate Winslet is dope.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like her more for her talent than her looks. She's definitely not ugly. I'd say above average. But her acting ability along with her looks makes her appealing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I can't imagine anyone more average / plain.

0|0
    0|1
  • Not my type, she looks slightly masculine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always feel she's more of a classic beauty and thus it's less spicy for my taste.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• She's average to me.I don't find her beautiful but she's not ugly either

0|0
    0|0
  • She is very pretty. I believe women from back then are actually prettier than todays celebrities since you actually mention classic beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's not that pretty to be honest, but she has a nice body. It's the legitimate definition of curvy, not the internet female definition of curvy

I think Kate Beckinsale is prettier, not that it matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, she's okay...I think others are prettier than her though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree, she has a simple beauty to her, not phony a beautiful breasts form her scene in Titanic

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no lol

0|0
    0|0