BIG flirt and guy stealer?

My best friend and I have been real close for about 4 months. I love her to death, but recently, I've discovered something about her. She is a huge flirt and shows no boundaries. By that I mean, she will openly flirt with guys she knows I have crushes on. She once went to the extreme of deciding to date a guy I was trying to get hooked up with and then complaining to me about him. I'm really starting to get worried that she's going to do this to me when I really like a guy. I'm kind of quiet and shy so its easy to see why guys go to her instead of me. I don't want to say anything to her because I don't want to lose her as a friend. What CAN I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should "break up" with her.

She's not a real friend. Since you've only known her for four months, how can she be your "best friend"? That title is usually reserve for someone you've known for years and someone who actually cares about your feelings...someone who doesn't try to steal your crushes.

She sounds like she is using you. She knows you are shy. She gets the guys that she knows YOU like just to be "one up" on you to make herself feel better. She sounds like she has major self esteem problems. What happens when you get a boyfriend? She's definitely going to try to steal him just to see if she can. That type of girl does not care about her friends.

What Guys Said 1

• This girl sounds like bad news.

Why do you want to be friends with someone who willfully goes after the guys you like? Not just once, but repeatedly?

That's not healthy, reasonable, mature behavior.

This girl sounds like a drama queen. She probably enjoys the attention from guys, the jealousy or irritation from you.

If she's doing things like this all the time, that's an indication about her character, her morals and standards.

Perhaps you should re-evaluate if this girl deserves your friendship.

What Girls Said 4

• I would definately reconsider how much her friendship means to you. Sure you love her and have fun with her, but is it really worth the pain when she does something like steal your boyfriend?

I had a friend like this when I was going out with my ex, and it just caused me so much pain because she would flirt with him non-stop and I would be left feeling second rate. Then when I would confront my boyfriend he would deny that he had been flirting with her. My advice? Stay well clear of girls like this, they are fun in the beginning but just cause too much pain.

• i'd say for you to tlk to her,ask her who she truly likes, and tell her that you like the guy.if she really dsn''t care and ignores u, I say, she's not wrty as a friend.

• She sounds like a horrible person. Why would you be friends with a piece of trash like that?

• She's not a real friend. Honestly that is a relationship not worth saving. You can't trust her. Why would you want to be friends with someone like that? all she's gonna do is try to steal every guy you come across because she is an attention whore and loves the power she thinks she has.