So, what are your thoughts on makeup?

Lot's of girls wear lots of makeup. I don't wear any. Most guy friends I ask say that they prefer girls without it, but then why are the girls who do wear it, the ones with the guys? What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• if you don't do it right don't wear it I see girls all the time look like f***in oompaloompas with orange faces tht don't match the rest of their skin if you can correcctly put on makeup by all means do

but if a guy can tell your wearing it with just a glance you have too much on...

• Some Girls really need it,others don't.

Most my ex-girlfriends didn't wear makeup,or very little.

• its good in moderation.

• In all honesty it gets in the way and just smears over her face after I get done with her.

• to me make up is something that a girl wears to make her more comfortable with herself just like nail polish or fake tan I personaly prefer no make no nail polish espicaly on toes and no fake tan, do you use and of these things?

• It coincides with the typical female. It's a front for who you really are. It's a "look at me, I'm hot", when in all reality you're not that hot without it. It's also a "look at me, I'm too good for you", when we all know you are all just incredibly shallow, money-hungry mooches who aren't worth anything outside of your made-up looks.

What Girls Said 3

• As a makeup artist I have to say I love makeup, I love wearing it, working with it and creating with it. Putting on makeup is an art cause a good everyday makeup should highlight your good features without looking like you have too much on. And I like that kind of makeup, I get really annoyed when I see girls that wear way too much makeup or they wear the wrong colors. And when it comes too guys I think they like the fact that their girl wants to look her best.

• Guys like makeup that isn't obvious. The politically correct thing to say is that they don't like makeup, but the fact is most girls look better with makeup and so long as the girl doesn't look like a clown, they don't care.

• everyone looks better with it honestly