He stares at me all the time but never talks to me?

so there's this guy that I really like and he noticed me first and that's when I started to like him. he would always glance at me and would look at me and hold it for bout 2-7 seconds and then smile if I smiled. this has been going on for quite a long time now (bout a year and a half). but the thing is he never talks to me...:/ I'm pretty sure he knows that I like him (another long story that I don't wanna say). even after he found out he looks at me but not all the time anymore. only when I'm not looking at him but I still see him looking at me here and there. but nope still doesn't bother talking to me! help! does he like me or...?

Most Helpful Girl

• This has been going on for a year and a half? If he liked you he would have been talked to you by now.he just thinks you're cute and nothing more.if you want you can say hi to him and maybe then you'll be able to get to know him..but I doubt he's pining over you the way you are him, sorry

What Guys Said 1

• sounds like he finds you attractive but is shy maby you should start the convo this would also boost his confidence.

What Girls Said 1

• i know 95% people are gonna answer on here and be like HES SHY

but let me one of the 5% of GAG population and tell you that some people, guys and girls stare and flirt just for fun, for ego boost and attention. They may have no intentions of dating you or give a rats ass about you but they find you hot and like to look at you when they're bored. You can be eye candy. Many players do this sh*t.