Is Barney from HIMYM correct when he says wearing suits, gets the ladies

I know he's a guy who suffers from daddy issues which is why he goes after girls with the same problem but he never seems to strike out when he's wearing a suit. Is this true, and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep. Of course most girls go after money, status, and suits symbollize that for many of them. never mind that most of the REALLY wealthy guys don't wear them...girls are taught to choose such guys in most situations, from the time they're still playing with dolls.

Yes, it's often part of the dadddy complex as you say, but that's a healthy percentage of the girls in the US, I'd say darn near a majority of them.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes.

• Guys just look really good in suits. Well as long as it fits right.

• Yes

• Men look very classy and sexy in suits, yes.

What Guys Said 3

• I think girls will find a guy more attractive in a well fitting suit. Now if you are the only guy at a party wearing a suit they may think you are trying to hard but guys generally look better in suits.

"Ted my friend, I'm gonna teach you how to live...Now suit up!"

• Absolutely. You'll never catch me in anything less then a pair a slacks and collared shirt. Given half the occasion I'll wear a suit and tie. Confidence, competence, and success, that's what my dress says about me, what does yours say about you?

• It is clothing makes the man per Crownwell in King Lear.