Guys: If you could choose ONE quality that you look for in a girl?

If you had the choice to pick any one thing that you look for in a girl, what would it be? I don't mean something boring like "personality" or "eyes" and please, nothing sexual. Of course, there's all the important things, like "good to animals/old people/kids, has a sense of humor," and all those things, but I'm talking about if none of those mattered.

If I had to choose, I'd say, I want someone who always knows that can practically read my mind. I want him to know when I'm sad, and notice the same funny things at the same time, like a private joke... I'm lucky to have a few friends like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Understanding. Understanding means sympathy and/or empathy. People can't read minds. Rather, I would want to know someone who understood my strengths and my faults, and who did not hold my shortcomings against me. Understanding people are caring people. These people can know why you did something wrong without being able to read your mind. Instead, they can allow for your mistakes, and they won't judge you for them.

• DaniJ, could you choose makoto-kun as having the best answer? I think respect already includes understanding. Respect is what leads to understanding.

What Guys Said 4

• Loves dogs; Ready to experiment with different hairstyles of any lengths, rationality, a perfect harmony with my private style jokes, frolicking.

• Being a good person.

• that is extremely vague...

• Not really, a good person to me is.Someone who isn't two faced, honest, sensitive, and a nice person.

• One thing is too less and asking to read minds is too much

• Well I don't mean that's the only quality they will have! I just mean your favorite. And I don't ACTUALLY want the guy to read minds. Guys tend to be kinda clueless sometimes, I just want someone who can sense how I'm feeling. I've known guys that can do that.

• A girl that can take care of herself.

What Girls Said 1