Do guys think blondes are dumb? do girls think blondes are dumb?

If there was a blonde girl then would a guy/girl think they were

dumb even if they didn't know them?

Most Helpful Guy

• no!

i know a natural blonde and she's a brain surgeon

and most of my smartest friends are blonde

actually blonde's are smart.

What Guys Said 1

• No. Literally the smartest girl I know has blonde hair. Although, technically, she isn't a natural blonde, but still.

What Girls Said 8

• i don't think that. I know blonde girls who are nit wits and I know brunettes who are as smart as bricks. hair color has nothing to do with it. 3 of the dumbest girls are know are brunettes, 2 of them are twins lol. but I've met my fair share of dumb blondes too. I can't think of any really not so bright red heads at the moment though...except maybe lindsey lohan.

• No, of course not.

I knew a girl in high school who looked like the stereotypical "dumb blond" (long blond hair, loads of make-up, was a cheerleader, etc.) but she was the nicest person ever and freakishly smart. Took differential calculus and all the higher math classes. I think she went to MIT. She was definitely not dumb.

• Thanks that's good 2 know

• i don't think so. I mean I had blond highlights in my hair a few times (I'm a brunette) and I'm not dumb lol.

hair colour doesn't imply intelligence to me. it's quite irrational to think that way.

• Nope I'm blonde and I'm smart-i hate it when people treat me as though I'm as thick as pig sh*t.

• 80% of my friends are blonde. And although many of them make silly mistakes that don't occur with the 20% brunette friends I have, they certainly aren't dumb.

• Nah. The only time I get annoyed with blonde girls is if they are not naturally blonde and dyed their hair to fit in with the "slutty 'sexy' blonde" look the media promotes. I know a girl like this - originally, she had very dark hair and then, after several years of dying it light brown to look like the rest of her trendy friends, she dyed it platinum blonde. I mean, this obviously doesn't apply to every girl that dyes her hair blonde, it's just the people that do it to fit in that bug me.

• definitely not. I'm technically a natural blonde, but my hair has gotten darker over the years and I'm in the top of my class.

i wouldn't think she was stupid, unless I saw her acting like an airhead of course

• i think that how smart you are has nothing to do with the color of your hair that's stupid its like saying if you don't have blue eyes people won't like you

• Thanks I was hoping a lot of people would say that

bcause I'm blonde