Here is an interesting question, with what we can be happy? Money, looking good or being smart?

Hello guys and girls, what is happiness for you? Money you got, looks you got or intelligence you got? I am considered as smart won two chess tournaments but I think I don't look the best that's the only thing I don't feel good :) What about you? With what you're happy and with what your not fine :)

Most Helpful Girl

• None of the above.

All are troublesome!

For me, being with my family & friends

is what makes me happy.

What Girls Said 3

• Productivity/Accomplishment.

i.e. To set goals and achieve them. I guess, more specifically I'm achieving my happiness by going to school, exercising, making my boyfriend happy... they're all just a process to my ultimate goals in life: to be an intellectual, to have a career doing something I enjoy, to be physically fit/healthy, and to raise a family.

If I achieve those goals before my time is up, I'll be happy.

• Loving and being love. I used to think money = happiness but I was working 50 - 70 hours a week trade off. I thought look = happiness but I look the same as before and guys are asking me out now. I think loving and being love back = happiness.

• im good lookin, smart, were good on money...lol if I had to have one taken away it would be money.

What Guys Said 7

• Having intelligence, money and good looks only help you reach what I call "a higher level of frustration."

Happiness is found in your own contentment, trust, loyalty, friendships and love.

• happiness is a by-product, a symptom. Not a goal or a destination. There is far more joy in the scenery that you view then the hotel room where you stay. In spite of the comforts therein. The rule of happiness is to never stop moving, never stop improving, but to know that one could die at any time. And to remain at peace, being firmly rooted in the knowledge that only time, Not effort or pain, stood in your way of becoming even greater.

- Some wise cracking dude

• You seem like a good looking guy.I don't think any of those 3 will make you happy. I'd probably rather have intelligence out of those options. I love knowledge.

• Thank you :) You seem like a nice guy also, yea intelliegence is best, I love to read about interesting stories also, like the khufu and things like that :D

• I'm fine with how smart I am but I wish I was better looking. I don't really have any money because of school but that's fine

• I don't care for money really. I am happy with my level of intelligence. I would like to be better looking though as I feel my below average looks really hold me back in life.

• I don't have wnough money, I'm not very smart, I'm kind of cteative but I can't really do anything qith it in yerms offoxussiion on it because of all the bs life throws at me and girls have called me cute but I've never had a relationship or been on a date. Ao all in all nothing really makes me happy.

• Money does not make people happy. They want to get even more money instead of being satisfied with what they have. They spend lots of time obsessing over whether or not somebody will steal it. People that win lotteries might be in danger of losing their lives. There is not much that can bring me down because I feel mostly content with what I already have, although once in a while, I do want things. Material wealth and success do not bring happiness. Contentment and discipline over myself keep me from being unhappy.