Girls if this happened to you what would you think ?

You have know this guy for a while you know he is very shy he has tried to talk to you when you look him in the eye he can not hold it and looks down. He has given you these really small little things that he knows you like. You have never really discouraged him which I still can not figure out. . Then one day he comes up to you and pretty much tells you everything face to face. He has had a major crush on you for some time and would like to get to know you better. Negative or positive in your eyes ?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I had no interest in him, I would still talk to him and want to be his friend. So... friend-zone him, kinda.

If I did have interest in him, and was the typical girl, I would get very shy and flustered, tell him I'd think about it, get home and squeal my eyes out, tell all my friends and ask what I should do, then most likely come back and avoid you. Then, you'll think something happened. But you need the balls to ask for the answer, and the rest... I have no clue.

If it were me, though, I would just friend-zone him.

What Girls Said 4

• If I like the guy then its cute and perfect but if she doesn't like you and is just being nice then I'd just feel bad for him :/

• it would be positive whether I liked the guy and wanted to go out with him or not. I think it's always nice wen someone tells you they like you. I'd definitely be friendly no matter what.

• cute.. :)

• Positively..good sign

What Guys Said 1

• What small things did you give her?