Why is he always staring?

Guys, if a man stares at a pretty, well endowed woman with unflinching eye contact for long periods and doesn't bother to look away when she deliberately stares back to try to curb his behavior, is he just undressing her in his mind, or really infatuated? Also note that if her back is turned he would go out of his way to get a look at her face.

Most Helpful Guy

• He is SEXUALLY attracted. He is probably mentally undressing her, and would like to have sex with her. He might ALSO be interested in a relationship with her, but in most cases, it's JUST sexual attraction. Usually you can tell the difference; guys who want a relationship often have that confused, deer-in-headlights look when they stare, while guys who just want sex tend to have that "predator" piercing stare like a hawk or lion.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't really stare at girls with sex on my mind, unless if its a stripper or someone who is pursuing me sexually. I usually stare at them because they got something unique about them, and although I can't figure it out most of the time, I totally like it and want them to be part of my life, so I can unravel their uniqueness. = crush!

• Depends if she's cute or hot. Hot being she's wearing revealing clothing, has nice physical features but maybe a mediocre face. Cute being a feeling of she seems like a really sweet girl and has a nice face. A hot girl, yeah your undressing her in your mind. But with the cute girl, your infatuated. You want to get to know her, she seems like girlfriend material.

• It is primarily used as a flirting technique. But to long of a stare is spooky, kinda like stalking material. If he was truly interested I would suspect he would take the initiative, walk over and have a mild conversation.

• id say the two guy who posted before me hit it dead on that he's interested. it is a bit odd if it prolonged eye contact and no interaction. I would either break eye contact or go and talk. or at least give a smile. idk.

• I'm usually infatuated when I do that. He very well could be perv though.

What Girls Said 0