Why do people that smoke pot, feel the need to tell everybody they smoke pot?

Is it because they believe it makes them look like a badass? Or do they believe it makes them look super cool?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why people of other ethnic backgrounds need to make drama about it?

Why people of distorted orientation need to go in parades to disgust everyone else?

Why that guy from the white van who wears a long coat need to show his parts to random strangers?

Why your class clown constantly, deliberately embarrasses him/her - self in the public?

Why so many people seek fame, attend TV shows and upload on the Net deeply personal information about themselves?

Why people who once broke six ribs, both legs and a collarbone need to brag about it?

Why people spend thousands of bucks to buy overpriced clothing and technology whose quality is much lower than it should be for that price?

Why people from some weird, occult religious sects need to recruit others? "Knock knock" jokes appeared with a reason! And no I do NOT have 'a minute' nor even 'a second' for them

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, that's the real reason behind it.

They just want to look badass and it's making them super cool.

• Usually its Teenagers who feel the need to advertise it. Cause they think it makes them cool or Funny. As there trying to fit in with others. Usually older people who smoke it don't treat it like a big deal or talk about it very much. I think its just immaturity usually.

• They most likely have nothing else going for them.

• There's a lot of people who smoke pot and don't advertise it.

• when I'm not smoking I don't say anything but sometimes I am blazed so I weirdly have a need to justify why I acting the way I am.

What Girls Said 3

• I will answer as a reformed Pot Head.

A.) some people brag for "cred"

B.) Some people just don't give a hoot and see it as a normal activity and nothing to be ashamed of.

C.) Because they are looking for like minded people.

• same goes for people who drink... it's just more excepted in society... drinking beers during football, alcohol during the holidays, people go to the bar and clubs on the weekends. Smoke a joint before class? You are such a stoner! Oh and you don't see endless advertisements for weed on TV like you do with alcohol!

• Yeah, like when people say, "I got so f*cked up this weekend! It was awesome!"

Haha! Riiiiiight, ha!

• Haha! That's funny!

I guess they're just announcing things they enjoy, like people who build up their favorite films or artists or whatever.