Could I be a model? How do I look?

Here are pictures of me without makeup ..and hair uncombed;).. oh and those are my PJ's too.lol

Please critique how I look, I can take criticism!

**This is just for my face (features, bone structure, eyes, etc.) not my body or how I'm posing...

Thanks!

I am 20 years old.

link

I can upload more pics too..

That pic has 40 views but no answers... do I look intimidating? Some people have told me that before...
This is me with make up and a little more girlie (from a while back while I was in the process of growing out my blond hair, it is completely grown out now and currently looks like the first pic)

link

Most Helpful Guy

• You could be a part time model

link

• a part time model or a high class prostitute? Oh my, how sweet!

• lol my place is usually a little tidier than this...

• I can't believe I'm sharing a kebab with the most beautiful girl I have ever seen with a kebab.

That second link is a very pretty picture.

What Guys Said 7

• I'll answer but by no means am I in any position to be casting judgement or giving out criticsm.

I will start off by saying you definitely have a different look about you, big lips / wavy hair and nice shape to your eyebrows but it's hard for me to say more given the angle of that picture. maybe a front on picture would be better to upload.

You are very brave to post a picture up without any makeup on, I know heaps of girls who would die at the though of ever being seen by another person without being made up. You definitely have my respect for that.

If I was to be honest and that's what you asked for I would say you are a bit on the plain looking side but once again you may look totally different all made up but just judging by this picture that's what I would say. Your pretty but I'm not so sure about having a model look. Perhaps this photo doesn't do you justice though?

As far as being a model I have no idea what criteria modelling agencies go by in selecting their talent, you must remember a lot of cat walk models have a very unique look which may not fall in the publics traditional opinion on what is attractive or not. I think they look for big eyes, high cheek bones and and big lips usually, oh yes and height. I think its like 5'9 and up for women as the minimum reguirment.

But anyway I definitely would not say you are intimidating looking, you look like a nice person actually.

Good luck with your future modelling goals and remember only pursuit something if it's going to make you happy.

• I like your look.

I could see you looking more haute couture in full makeup.

How tall are you?

• Thanks! I am 5'8''

• I think you'd be good for runway.

I don't know if I could see you in like a Neutrogena commercial.

But that's probably because you're makeup free in this pic.

Your features are right for the most part.

• You look more like a guy.No offense just change the way you dress up..

• my face does too or just my clothes?

• see the update, that is me with make up..

• The make up sucks but you look completely different and nice.

• Maybe, not based on the first pic, but second pic looks cute. Id shoot you (with my camera lol).

• you could look up any sites that do photography , and do a few shoots for free , you need a book

Model Mayhem is a good one , but be care full meeting someone of the net , most are good but there is all ways the odd one out there ,

• So I look like I could be a model?

• :( f*** modeling...

• i see you did not add your name ,

• Yes... Second link is better

• link

I hit the arrow that said "4 girls" and recognize this picture. Didn't some girl post a question about this picture earlier?

What Girls Said 4

• You are really pretty and physically I think you have what it takes. But, that is only the very basics of what it takes. I have only see two pics and my critique is to work on your facial expressions. On the last picture I think whoever took the picture did a great job of choosing where the light hits your face and where it doesn't. But, your smile is kind of crooked and it seems like in the shot you couldn't decide rather or not you were going to smile. Pay attention to stuff like that more. Because, pretty faces are a dime a dozen, but a face that really grabs attention is what model agencies are looking for.

• I took that last pic myself :) I used a timer on my camera. I agree the smile is crooked. Thanks for your input&advice!

• You are cute, but you're too old to be a model. Most high fashion models get started at 12 and peak around 15/16. That being said,I can see you modeling looks in a hairstyle magazine or doing catalogue modeling.

• so true the really high fashion models look about 12, hair style modeling is a good idea! I hated my hair as a kid, but I am just now starting to embrace it:) Thanks for your advice!

• Whos you look totally different! In the first pic you do look intimidating but the second pic has modeling potential

• if you are tall and skinny it's possible.

• I am 5'8'' I can get my weight down low, but I am happiest with some meat on my bones! I am 140 but have been down to 115 before.